Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just wanted to share....

As the day began I was feeling down, I felt empty, like my faith was low. So I went to God and talked to him about how I was feeling. I was doing all the talking and I know now He was doing all the listening.
Marcus brought home the CD from Sundays teaching at church so I chose to pop it in the player and listen and as I listened my faith rose and I started to feel better, much better. So I wanted to share what the Lord said to me in hopes that if your faith ever feels low know that God is listening and is with you.
  • Words are powerful, words release God
  • Retain the progress God has given me. Stay in the place God tells me to be so I can go to the next level
  • Division destroys, stay in Unity!
  • Shut my mouth to fear
  • Sustain the faith so God can work!
To my friends and family, God gave you promises that are bigger then you, but remember He gave you the promises so He will fulfill them and help you get to them.

The Lord will make your name great!


Have a blessed day,
Tricia







1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Once again you've hit home for me...thanks for the uplifting words and for shaing them.