Friday, February 13, 2009

*UPDATE -FEB 12TH

Hello,

I have a up date to share!
Part of my seeking God (see below) was to find answers about my business Rent A Tea Party because I was starting to feel like it has come to a stand still, no movement but on the other hand I know that business is bigger then me and that scared me because I don't know how to "do it" So when I seeked God he gave me things to do (see below) and I told Him I will do those things. I showed obedience I believe and God showed up.

Yesterday morning I received a phone call from my Rent A Tea Party phone number and it was The Hilton Hotel telling me that they are having two tea parties and need to rent 150 teacups and teapots and I thought gee God that is big! way bigger then me but you said this will happen, but that you will help me figure it out. I asked the women who called how she found me she said "I googled" well I have "googled" myself and I am on the 5th -6th page and she was "happy to find me" she said
Well I don't have that many teapots I found 65 in my garage. Believe it or not I do have that many teacups (crazy huh) So in my excitement I call my girlfriend Cyndi and she shares my happiness but also shares with me that Erin from church may have teapots I can borrow and she'll contact her for me. I receive a email later and Erin tells me I can borrow 15 and I also notice she has sent a email to other ladies in the church for their teapots. I was blessed by her help.

As of right now I have what I need to do business with The Hilton and await their phone call to do the job.

But more important God showed his faithfulness because I was willing to do the right thing by chosing Him instead of turning on the TV and feeling sad for myself and I believed!

So I encourage you today to open your bible and read, even if it's just a Proverb or pop in a CD of Gods word. You can also find Paula White or Joyce Meyer on TV.
I promise God will meet you where you are!


Have a blessed day,
Tricia

1 comment:

MrsJJB1999 said...

How awesome!!! I am so happy for you and thank you for the encouragement.