Since the new year started The Van Doren's have been off running.
Finally after many years of dreaming and talking Marcus is making one of his God ideas come to past. After many years of running TriMarc from home, about 8 years since closing the Pasadena office to put that rent towards our home. TriMarc is expanding into 4000 sq foot warehouse/office space in Fullerton CA. Not only is Marcus running his business from there but will also be offering virtual offices to anyone who would like to rent office space, conference rooms and have access to a receptionist answering their calls, basically they can have the appearance of having a office but no overhead and no more meeting their customers in Starbucks, all for a monthly fee! Also, I will be running Rent A Tea Party from that same location www.rentateaparty.blogspot.com We are very excited for this new adventure and believe the Lord is with us and guiding us. Please pray for us!
So we have been busy, busy the past month and can't wait for calm!
But as we work like busy bee's life still goes on, Marcus' turned 36 on the 14th. Seth's birthday is Wed. he turns 12 (God help me cope with that :) and is going to his first sleep over, I hope I made the right decision of letting him go? Our heart still deals with major losses but we must move forward.
I confess for my life and yours that 2009 will be the year of harvest and prosperity!
Have a blessed day!
Love,
Marcus and Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You certainly are off to a running start......and yes you did the right thing with letting him go!!! It'll be okay.....lol....let's see if I'm saying the same thing when O turns 12! I can barely deal with turning 2!!!
Oh... I still have a hard time when Deidra is not home or driving to and from school or work; and she's 18...but always and forever my baby! I know (sometimes I have to remind myself) God's hand is over her life and he is in control. You did the right thing... just wait until he starts driving... 4 years away!!!
Post a Comment