Wednesday, August 27, 2008

About 4 weeks later....




Why do I only come around to blog every 4 weeks hmm...

Summer is over, school is starting next week. I'm excited the kids will back in school but not so excited that they are getting older and then that must mean I'm getting older yuk! Any way we had a good summer, baseball games Go Dodgers! spent a week at the beach, a few days in Palm Springs, kids went camping it was fun and relaxing and a time to refresh after our hard months. But its come to an end. I will get pictures on-line soon.

I'm excited to see one of my best friends in the whole wide world after years of her being in OK. Miss Cyndi Galley aka Cyn. We are going to tea on Friday. I know it will be fun because she is a delight to be around.

Hopefully I will be back before the end of Sept.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: