Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's been a while....

Hello!
Just wanted to share a few things with you all, it's been a while.

Well.... the past 4 months starting in March, Marcus and I have been in the wilderness, waiting for the rain to come. You know just trials and cares of life we were dealing with and when we thought it was already hard we had to deal with the death of my mom-in-law, some one who shared our life on a daily basis and now we have to deal with life with out her.
It's been hard, and we've wanted to quit many times but like the song says(
see my play list,Bring the rain) Jesus you are greater than the pain our Faith and Hope of receiving God's fullness and finest kept us from giving up.

Well... I am here to say Jesus brought the rain!(psalm 68:9) we got through it! With Gods grace and mercy. We opened and humbled ourselves to the Lord and when we cried out to Him(psalm 34:17) he showed up every time. There was break through in my life and Marcus' with healing, finances, things that the enemy stole, Jesus restored and every thing we took to the Lord and said "change" He did! Now I won't say were perfect but I know were not the same!

In this process dreams of mine that I let die from fear of failure have returned to my heart. I say it's time to give birth. I am starting my new business Rent A Tea Party see my blog
www.rentateaparty.blogspot.com
I'm in the process of designing my website and will launch in Sept. I have a ad coming out in Los Angeles Magazine(scary) but I'm excited and plan on taking God for the ride.
Big things are happening with Marcus' business and dreams he has had so stay tuned.. he will be featured in Orange County and Los Angeles Bridal Magazine in Sept. or Oct. see his new web site www.covenantweddingsonline.com

God is Always Faithful!
Thank you for reading and letting me share.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Thank you for posting that. Right now we are where you were 4 months ago...waiting for the rain. Sometimes I DO want to give up...sometimes I just want to curl into a little ball and cry...but I can't. SO...I forge on trusting that God has a PERFECT plan for us. So thank you for posting..it reminds me that GOD is faithful and I will continue to forge ahead...leading my family through it all. Love You!