Monday, September 22, 2008

About another 4 weeks later....


I can't believe it's been another 4 weeks! Well Jacob has turned 10 and now has a little attitude I can't believe it, my sweet little Jacob.
Marcus and I have celebrated another anniversary. Our anniversary is actually the same day as Jacobs birthday so for many years 10, we have never celebrated our marriage on his day. We just can't do that. Marcus and I will spend time together after he goes to bed but probably will never go away for a weekend or have
a day just the two of us on the exact day until Jacob has his own family!

The funny story that I tell Jacob every year is that on Sept 7th daddy was going to take mommy to have a lobster dinner to celebrate our anniversary now I was 9 months pregnant and he was due Sept 13th. So I went into labor and instead of lobster I got a baby!! He laughs. Anyway Jacob thank you for being born. I love you!
O yea, I'm still waiting for the lobster dinner :)

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Cyndi Galley & Co. Cooking Single in the City said...

that hubby of yours needs to get you to your lobster dinner...or else i will! :) xoxo