On April 27th my mother-in-law Sylvia Van Doren went into the hospital. I would have NEVER imagined one month later on May 27th she would have died and went to be with the Lord. I will say she lived with cancer for 2 years. Cancer never stopped her from doing what the Lord called her to do, in fact I think she ran faster to her finish line, she ran faster to save many souls, she ran faster to change people lives, she ran faster to complete her purpose on Earth for God.
Even though at times we will never understand why she had to leave us so soon, We know Jesus prepared a place for her in Heaven and when she arrived He said "well done my good and faithful servant"
The one thing I will always remember about my mom in-law is that she served God till the end, no matter what her circumstance's were, no matter what the Doctors said and no matter how her body was failing her.
Sylvia would say this to me and anyone else that crossed her path. Call on the blood of Jesus to help you in any circumstance you are in, He is always faithful!
We will miss her.
I would to thank everyone who has called, prayed, sent cards or flowers to me and Marcus. It is deeply appreciated in this hard time.
Love, Trish and Marcus





1 comment:
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I know "my mom" was there with Jesus to welcome her very dear friend home!
Hugs, SB
Post a Comment