Monday, May 5, 2008

Meet the kids



Hello Everyone,

I would like you to meet our beautiful kids.
Seth is now 11 years old and in the 5th grade, he plays baseball and soccer but loves to read and is a great student, he still loves school. He loves to fish and can spend many patient hours waiting for that one bite and believe me when I say hours because I have endured this myself. He is so serious about fishing that I find fishing shows recorded on Tivo.

Next is Jacob he is 9 years old in the 4th grade he plays baseball and soccer but is a Artist at heart. Jacob can draw for hours and go through a notebook in one day. Its getting hard to save all his art because he does so much of it but he knows when mom has thrown away any drawings:} I know someday he will be famous with this God given talent!

Last is our princess girl Brenna she just turned 6 and in Kindergarten. Her biggest worries right now is when she's going to lose her teeth. She now has 2 wiggly teeth and is so excited! Brenna is a dancer and competes with her dance team on a regular basis. She was born to dance! oh....and jump of couches:) She also plays soccer, her daddy coaches her of course. Recently Brenna had to come to a decision, she wanted to play baseball like the boys because they have a lot of baseball stuff she said and she wants some too. So I said to her" baseball or dance"? (Competition Dance and baseball are in the same season) and I think she was shocked I would not allow her to do both. Well right away she said"DANCE and I'll just play soccer because it doesn't get in the way of competition" so wise at 6!

These are our Kids, we thank God for them daily!

4 comments:

ReelGal31 said...

all so beautiful and SO so grown! makes me feel REALLY old!...thanks for sharing..and yes, i need to call you!!! love and miss you, friend!

Yvonne said...

pretty pretty babies! i'm glad i could help with your inspiration! now you have to visit mine all the time & i'll visit your's all the time! LOL!!!!! miss you.

MrsJJB1999 said...

Wow, your boys are so big and you little gril... beautiful! I don't know if you'll remember me but I just thought I would stop by and comment how gourgeous your kids are.

MrsJJB1999 said...

Yes, we are very close... we like to call our neighborhood "licoln Park" - a California Historic District! To be honest, I have come to love "P-Town"... as the locals like to call it. We just moved here about a year ago. Please say hello to Marcus for me... he was always so sweet to Deidra, when she was little. Can you believe Vonnie is a mommy... still blows my mind and makes me feel sssssoooo old.